Oink Ink ®

Oink Ink ®

About my 'Naughty' dream

If you are under 18 please don't read o.o

I had this awesome naughty dream couple nights ago.
I was in it and some couple hot guys o.o I were outside in the beach when this happen. (in my dream)
I was lying there taking some tan, I were reading a car magazine and having a drink (I forgot what)
Then these guys came first bully me like "u r a girl and reading car magazine's". my -duh- face on.
Later that day the guys asked me to some party o.o I was like okay.

In the party I was really drunk and had much fun. I saw this guy sitting alone near the fire in the beach.
I went to near him. I asked him how is he and why hes here all by himself? The guy answerd, cause he doesn't have lots friends around here.
I just hang out with this guy all night we talked and gave each other's kisses =p
The guy asked me to go little farer from the spot.
We were lying on the sand hugging each others giving kisses. Touching.

I was all on to him. He started kissing me from my mouth to down to my tummy.
Then he started using his fingers, first he were touching my tits hard, then he went more down n down to my spot. I started moaning o.o
I was I never felt anything like that before he were so good. (Mmhh watashi wa sono mae no yōna mono o kanjita koto wa arimasen.)
I was just screaming him more. Later he just stick something in me and I was just moaning more! It felt so awesome.
We were both sweating really much. he were moaning also much as I was.

When we finished having awesome drunk sex. We run to the ocean to swim naked o.o (Seriously wanna swim naked with a hot guy)

Uff thats all I remember really :(

Oh the lonely guy were binh. He always stuck in my dreams or nightmares o_o

~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment