Oink Ink ®

Oink Ink ®

Another day!

I woke up 7am. I ate break fast eggs and bacon + some orange juice. My step dad drive me to college meh. ._.
I met couple friends at college. I had art class and English. My last class ended 1pm. .-.

Playing now: Rihanna - S&M


'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me
S-S-S & M-M-M
S-S-S & M-M-M'
I'm eating Milk Chocolate and drinking Mountain Dew ;p
I tried to find a new job. Nothing. =( I searched all restaurants and fast food places, all little shops, Clothes shops. Game stop -.-

Me: Hi I came to search for a job.
Work: Sorry we are full.
Same everywhere. ._.
My luck sucks.

Later today I'll go to beach with my sister make some sand castles :D


Imōto wa, watashi mo sō suna no shiro ga daisuki! -hihi-

I think I start running in the night time o.o

 And Its raining like shit ._.
~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment