Oink Ink ®

Oink Ink ®

Boring sunday

I wanted to make a blog like this to myself. So I can keep it as my diary. I really love writing. Usually I write like little poem for my sister. And then I read them to her when shes going to sleep. (:

I'm little addict on this damn online game. It keeps me just playing and playing. But I always get new friends in it.
I might be little shy girl but I usually try talk much than usually.

This is the game I play. Called Dodo Jade Dynasty.

My really old friend showed to me. When we were playing the official even I wasn't good player there.
Later she quit and left me alone there. I found this guy he sounded really nice but later he were like a douchebag. Now I just been chilling trying find some good friends. I thought Mel came back to dodo but shes so inactive she is never online. But meh. Life is going on.

Miami weather is been kinda rainy but still its being warm. I like it. I miss japan.
I might be spending my summer in Vietnam with my grandmother. I wish.
Or we going to travel somewhere with my family. My step dad wanna see London and some of Europe. I never been in Europe it would be awesome to see some. I think Finland would be good too. Mel is living there for while before she move here in Florida.
Its so boring right now. I don't know what to do. Its only 13:24 PM.

Yawn. this is my first blog I ever made tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment