Oink Ink ®

Oink Ink ®

Sleepy Jenn

I just been watching some kids tv shows and movies with my little sister Bo.
Shes addict on Disney Channel. She begged me watch some with her. If I don't do what she want she start cry and tell mom some stupid things about me what I never done.
Sisters..
I always wanted big brother or sister. Not being the big sister.

I ate today Chicken n rice, Spring rolls and noodles. Now I'm already felling asleep. :3 poor me.
I know my sister going to come my room and tell me play with some dolls or something.
She torture me sometimes.

In dodo its been quiet. 

私は本当に何度も繰り返して疲れているドードー演奏何か新しいものを実現を願っている。

I miss japan so much. I wish I was in Japan playing with my old friend under my cherry blossom tree :/
I miss my grandmother also. and my cousins.
'I wish I wasn't the lonely one'


I don't know what to write I'm so bored and lonely.
I like this guy from online but I know he don't like me. I'm such a loser.
I love to talk to him. He just make me feel special. I don't know why. He just does.
Even he maybe doesn't know how I do feel. I just try show it part time to time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment