Oink Ink ®

Oink Ink ®

Good Morning!

I just woke up from the bed. I went to sleep like 3 am. :p
Now I'm eating some sausage pasta, mom made it shes the best cook ever! Thanks Mom. ♥
Today going to see new swimsuit for my little sister. What else I should buy? What I need?


I'm having lemonlime soda D:  Yummy!! ^^

Today no college. I just need to hunt for job. :p



I had fun last night in Dodo. :) Thanks to Blake! tsk tsk.



( http://i56.tinypic.com/30wtlci.jpg )


( http://i53.tinypic.com/v7cajb.jpg )


(http://i56.tinypic.com/2rykrpc.jpg )

I know I'm addicted on this game. =( Hope it is not that bad. :3
I'm going to level up in Dodo to 147 wohoo! I haven't play that long but now I'm already ascensed and 146! 
I feel like a nerd. I know so much about dodo. I always like helping new people. When ever someone need help I do help. I even made for Iman +13 weapon and boots. I feel so helpfull.

-Wishes it were summer break already-
Vietnam here I come? I never been in Vietnam so it will be fun!

I only can speak Japanese and English o_o


Tôi sẽ nhìn thấy bà nội của tôi  D: Vietnam language is so funny. Oh well some people say Japanese looks like we use same words as other words. I don't know. I don't speak Japanese anymore that much.
My mother got married with a American guy. We are living in a Beach house in Miami. I got a sister, step sister and 2 step brothers. He told us like while ago we got more "sisters/brothers". My mom didn't really care. They are coming to live with us in couple weeks. :3 They are pure American. I'm pure Japanese/Viet/Mixed shit. My sister is Japanese/American. :d
My real dad were Vietnamese, He left us when I was like 2-4 years old. I haven't anything about him since he left us. 
My mother is pure Japanese.  I miss being in Japan having my whole family with me.
I wish everything were back to normal. Not living in United States. Living in Japan in a farm with chickens, rice field's, corn field's, cows, horses, sheeps, and my cherry blossom tree ♥ I miss them.
Playing with my cousins in the field. Riding with our horses. Ahh those times.
Now living in United States is boring. I can't ride a horse or do stuff with my cousins.


'Watashi wa subete ga seijō ni modotte shutoku suru.'



The freaking tsunami wash my old house away. Why now. I wanted to go back to Japan see my cousins.
We even thought my grandmother died in the tsunami. But she went to Vietnam before the tsunami came. I thought I lost my loving grandmother. Shes the one I always told whats wrong with me. Now she live so far away I can't tell her anything.
I think my grandmother can speak Vietnamese. I hope she teaches me some words. (:
Misu anata no sobo ♥
Anata wa watashi no kokoro no naka no subete no jikan no sobodesu ♥

~ Jenn



1 comment:

  1. I'll teach you some vietnamese =D
    Makes sure you taste EVERY fruits! They're all so fresh! and juicy!
    x_x

    ReplyDelete